- Recommended for kids around 130cm ~ 160cm (4ft 3in - 5ft 3in) height.
- Also recommended for women of shorter stature.
- *25kgs (25lbs) or more weight is required for proper function.
- The airbag protects neck, back, chest, waist and hips.
- The airbag inflates in 0.25 sec.
- Air tube of the airbag is improved and chest padding is now attachable.
- Airbag is placed at the back of the key box to strengthen the shock buffering function.
- S-System is installed
*Airbag will not be activated if the wearer is lighter than 24kg and it might lead to an accident.
- Size Availability:One size for kids. (Also recommended for small women)
* Hit-Air vest typeis expandable and adjustable to your size. It is veryimportant to choose the size with your height and add anextension buckle set if needed.
- Colour Availability:Black, Red and Blue.
- Co2 Cartridge Type:50cc
- Chest, back and hip protectors are available for this model.
|Size||Kids/ Small Women|
|Height||4’ 3 - 5’ 2|
Separate Chest padding
- Disperse a shock "hollow structure"
- In the event of an accident, a shock of impact by the projection of the handle or pillar will be dispersed by this padding, so that the possibility of rib fracture or damage of internal organs will be reduced.
- Soft Velcro to be sewn onto the wear other than hit-air is supplied with the hit-air.
- To attach to any other jacket or vest, sew the Velcro (female)- supplied with the hit-air-onto it.
- Size: W120 x H220mm
Side Protector for the harness
- To be attached to the side belt of the harness type all-in-one airbag.
- Padding is made of light and flexible polyethylene material with vent and mesh to get the damp out.
- The combination of side padding and the hit-air system brings about a greater shock-buffering effect.
CE Back padding LW - Small
- The world's lightest (85/0.19lbs) back protector meets the European Safety Standard (CE Marking)
- Synergy between the CE back padding and the Hit-air system will produce a greater shock buffering effect.
- Attachable to Velcro (female) on the back lining of the Hit-air jacket or vest.
- Attachable also to the Harness B.
- CE : EN1621-2